Tuesday, 17 February 2009

Tuesday 17th Feb

So this morning I've been into uni to meet with Stacey, Charlotte and Samaira to try and figure out what to do for our Work and Organisation Summative.

We weren't sure what we were doing but we got a study room with a computer and proceeding to set out our slides.

We wrote notes on each of the sections based on the previous research we'd done and then decided who was going to talk about which section.

We finished at around 11, and I was getting a lift home with Charlotte, but she couldn't get hold of anyone. Her dad wasn't answering his mobile, neither was her brother or her mam. No-one was answering the home phone either - so eventually she rang her nanna's where she finally got hold of her mam.

2o minutes later, her dad turned up in her brothers car - at least we got to have a chat while we were waiting.

After dinner, I got on with some more uni work. I decided to try and tackle my Corporate Responsibility seminar - and that took a long time. I'm still not finished it but I need to keep the rest of my work for tomorrow when I don't have my laptop.

I've also managed to get some more detail on my Work and Organisation slides from this morning - which I'm very pleased about.

Later on I'm getting my hair cut - hopefully it will look nice after I had my hair dyed by James last night.

We're then going for a meal with James' Grandma and Grandad and Mam and Dad. I'm really looking forward to it! Don't know what to wear though!!

N@ xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment