Wednesday, 25 February 2009

Wednesday 25th Feb 09

Today started with a very bad headache after too much sleep and I thought I wasn't gunna be able to get much work done. But I managed to get straight on with my Findings and Analysis chapter. I put some more graphs in and prepared some other data.

I had received a free bar of divine chocolate voucher from the BodyShop this morning so I wanted to go there and they had 20% off makeup so I thought I'd take advantage of this. I only wanted mascara but came away with about £36 worth of stuff. But it made me feel better lol. I also bought Helen a birthday present and a little pressie for James for our anniversary so a free bar of chocolate turned into over £40!!

After this I got back home and had a toastie in our new Toastabags that mam bought from Lakeland in the Lakes. Very nice!

I got back to work, but soon got bored off writing my chapter. So I decided to do some more reading for HRM, but only one or two articles. This one or two articles turned into 3 quite long ones and took me til 5.15 when tea was ready.

By this point James had turned up and I was very pleased to see him.

We had a lovely tea and then Dad and Bobbie went to the match, after me and James had been to grandma and grandads, to get some money for the Boro prog and to show them the photobooks I'd made for dad.

Jane then came round, while James had gone to drop his dad off to collect his car from work and to get some petrol. We chatted about Tesco and all that is good about it! lol, as usual.

The Boro match then started - woohoo! 2-0, could just feel a win coming on. At half time me and James made the pancakes that we'd missed on Tuesday and they were very nice.

Later on, before James went, I went upstairs to do my cellulite massage lol! Was very nice, hehe. Hopefully it will work.

N@ xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment